Friday, February 19, 2010

New Family Member

Meet Winston:





We HEART Winston! We picked him up at 4:30 this morning and are elated to welcome him into our family. We picked the name Winston because we hope he is as smart and courageous as Winston Churchill, who was often described as being like a bulldog during WWII. Why? Well, let me just leave you with a quote from him: "The nose of the Bulldog has been slanted backwards so that he can breathe without letting go”----that coupled with "Never, never, never give up" pretty much sums up the "bulldog" personality. Am I right?


4 comments:

Missy Rogers said...

Winston is a cutie!! Good luck with the very handsome new puppy. I was most interested however in how B-E-A-U-tiful Ruby has become. She looks just like her Momma!

Christine said...

Yay! He is BEAUTIFUL!! I was so excited to see the pictures. I am so jealous... I can't wait to hear more about him. And I LOVE the name. Well done.
And Ruby is such a cutie!

Breanne said...

Cute handsome Winston! Looks fun for your family.

I like your Churchill comparison and description!

H said...

What a beautiful dog! I can't wait to meet him! =)