Thursday, September 25, 2008

Something's Gotta Give

So, I love to cook and I love to eat what I cook, and I've realized that this isn't very conducive to any weight loss plans. Something's gotta give. So, for more incentive, I have decided to post my goals and my progress ON MY BLOG. I might be crazy, and it's really kind of embarrassing, but there was one point in my life (4 years ago, to be exact) that I looked REALLY good. I'm going to get there again.
So, short term goals:
1) lose 8 pounds this month (so, from Sept 25-Oct 25)
2) cut out all sweets for one month (no cookies, cake, candy, etc)
3) count calories---back to thedailyplate.com
4) exercise at least 4 times a week

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...

6 comments:

Laci said...

GO CLAIRE GO!! :o) (i think you look great by the way!)

Christine said...

Yeaa! You have a friend in me... I'm getting serious about it right now, too- I've been doing dailyplate (thanks, by the way!) for almost two weeks, now, and I lost 4 pounds the first week.

Good Luck and keep us posted... honestly, I started a weight loss blog, but I didn't give the info to anyone because its kinda a weight loss journal. Maybe one of these days I will get brave and make it known to people I know... until then, if you run into a random weight loss blog, it just might be me!

Killer kar said...

Claire, I am happy to see you have a blog. It is much easier for me to keep up with people that way. Belle will be so excited to see pictures of Ruby. Good luck. Take care

Katy said...

Go Claire! I'm so glad you have a blog, hope you're better about keeping yours up to date than I am :)

the longmores said...

Claire! I am so glad to here from you guys! Ruby looks so stinkin cute in her ballet outfits. I can't believe she is taking classes. I'm sure she loves it. We want to come down sometime soon if school relaxes at all. We will visit for sure if we do.

Katy said...

ps. breaking dawn was...... ok. I wanted it to be better than it was. It wasn't all bad, but I thought the ending was lacking. I expected there to be a big battle, but instead everyone was like "um, how about a truce?" So I give it a 6.4 out of 10. And RENEESME???? So ugly