Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Shoot!

Ok, so remember how I was on the sweet strike? Well...I had a minor set back...Holidays are hard, people! I did well to not eat anything ON Christmas, but then relapsed. I've had a few things, but that's ok. I'm starting again New Year's Day. A little frustrating, though, because I did go an entire month without...and lost 9.5 pounds...and now I've gained 2 pounds back. GRRRRRRRRR!
I have a pretty sweet setup here out in the middle of nowhere. A nice 2 bedroom home---it's quiet here, not many distractions, my in-laws are just up the drive, and they have an ENTIRE home gym (I'm talking 24Hour Fitness equipment, here!)---so I think this will be good for awhile. I am determined to not be a chubby bunny the rest of my life.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know if I have said this to you yet, but you have inspired me to stop eating junk too! I am starting on New Years. I didn't know that you lost 9.5 pounds. That is really cool. Thanks for the inspiration.

Christine said...

Claire- You are BEAUTIFUL... always!
You have inspired me to work on the sweets. I'm thinking only cold turkey will work as I'm a bona fide addict!