Monday, October 27, 2008

I Want That! (picture the wife that Uncle Rico is trying to sell nylon polymer tupperwear to)

There are 2 things that I really wish I had: 
1) A new camera. And not just any camera--I want the professional and totally awesome Nikon 
D90. What? Is $1,000 too much? D90 25446       Yeah, so it's pricey, but I have a desire to get into photography and you can't beat a Nikon! 

2) A sewing machine. And this time I'm not going to be picky about what kind. Singers are good, right? I think I could make some pretty awesome things with a sewing machine, don't you?

So basically what I'm trying to say here, is that i need to develop some new talents/hobbies. Maybe I'm bored? Nah, not bored, just catching a creative bug.

1 comment:

Breanne said...

I want that TOO!! I am trying to think up some way that we can justify a digital SLR for our complete combined Christmas present to ourselves, but even then it's still a little pricy. I want to get into photography too. We would both do great at it I bet, hehe. Those pictures of you guys in South Fork Canyon are pretty & the Bumble Bee pics are the BEST. She is such a cute and beautiful girl - definitely the cutest bee on the block.