Thursday, October 30, 2008

Whatchu gon' do wit all dat junk...

...all dat junk inside yo' trunk? (come on, you've gotta love the Black Eyed Peas! good beats to run to!) Speaking of running, I was remembering when I used to be skinny, and it may have been because I would run 2-3 miles just about EVERYDAY! I'm starting to run again, and I'm not quite sure what to do with all the junk in my trunk while I run---I hate the jiggly feeling. 
What? What diet? Oh yeah, I was supposed to be on some kind of calorie counting/goal reaching diet, huh? hmmm...well I'm getting serious about it starting...NOW. Really! Fine, don't believe me, but the running is helping to convince me that I need to eat better too, so as to reduce the jiggle factor.

2 comments:

Johnsens said...

hahaha, I love the post. I think that all the time when I used to run. You go, keep up the running. I keep thinking when I get back to the US I will start running again, but I'm sure I will come up with another excuse by then.

Anonymous said...

You can do it Claire!! :-) Food is so freaken good though, isn't it?? lol!