Monday, October 20, 2008

Tagged...whoa, and TWICE!

Eight TV shows I like to watch:
1.) The Office
2) Iron Chef America
3) Good Eats
4) King of Queens
5) So you think you can dance
6) Gilmore Girls (yeah, I know it's weird)
7) Arrested Development
8) Seinfeld

Eight things that happened yesterday:
(maybe I should pick another day to do this, b/c yesterday was sunday...oh well!)
1) Went to church
2) Went to choir practice
3) Cleaned my kitchen
4) Ate leftover curry so I didn't have to cook!
5) Took a REALLY long nap
6) Went crazy with Ruby
7) Spoke Ruby's new language (something she made up--I just went along with it)
8) Watched Iron Chef America

Eight Favorite Places to Eat:
1) Malay Cafe
2) Gorrazo's
3) Bombay House
4) Sam Hawk
5) Swagat (in KC)
6) Cuppini's
7) Yogurtland
8) Happy Sumo

Eight things I am looking forward to:
1) Getting a job
2) Moving
3) Longer Hair (Katy, I stole that one from you)
4) Getting pregnant again---ok maybe not the PREGNANT part, but having another baby would be nice
5) Christmas
6) Ruby's Dance recital
7) Seeing Erica during Thanksgiving

Eight people I have tagged
1) Britney
2) Lauren
3) Karlene
4) Christine
5) Keri


Next Tag:
About Adam

Where we met: Youth Conference, right before senior year. Seriously was a miracle because I hated going to church activities, but my mother forced me to go that year because she had to go as a chaperone. Adam hated going to these things, too (which is why we never met before), but was asked to be on the Youth Committee. Really, you try going to youth activities in Missouri!

How long we dated before we got hitched: Ok, well high school was only 6 months. I really broke up with him thinking I would never see him again...but I did...when he got home from his mission. I think we officially dated for about 6 months before we got married? Something like that. 

How long we have been married: 4 1/2 years

What's my favorite feature about him: oooh! I love his jaw line! And his eyes! And there's this scar on the left side of his head.

What's my favorite quality about him: He is very good at making me laugh! And I love the way he'll debate with me over the dumbest things. He's also very easy to talk to, and VERY forgiving, which is so nice. He never gets mad and is always the first one to apologize.

What's his nickname for me: Usually Honey or Babe. Or Bunny, which I hate and he thinks is so funny.

His fav color: Green or Brown

His fav food: BBQ ribs. Just mention it, and he'll salivate

His fav sport: college football?

Who said the L word first?: He did. In high school. He emailed me one day and at the end wrote, " p.s. I love you". He was too nervous to say it out loud.

First kiss, when and where: Shoot, this is one I don't remember. I THINK it was at Krug Park in St. Joseph sometime in August 2000. 

Fav couple thing to do: Go to new restaurants. Watch movies.

How many kids? just the one so far. Hopefully more soon.

His hidden talent? He is really good at "making us safe". He is methodical about securing the house for the night---puts chairs and couches in front of the door, and things on the stairs so that if we have an intruder, we'll hear him/her! It takes him about 15-20 minutes to do his rounds before we go to bed.

His age: 26

His fav music: He loves lots of alternative. His favorite is Pearl Jam (which is one thing he loved about me in high school---I love Pearl Jam, too!). One thing we do not have in common? Country. He likes it, I HATE it!

What I admire most about him: He never talks bad about anyone. Really. He genuinely loves most everyone, and is really good at making friends with people.

His fav pastimes: He loves to go hunting and to spend time in nature. Loves to just chill with family. He loves anything that has to do with working out and taking supplements!

Will he read this?: I don't know--maybe I'll make him read it. He never checks the blog.


I tag everyone that reads my blog if you haven't already done this!







3 comments:

Laci said...

ok so the hidden talent one makes me laugh! haha, i remember you told me once that he does that :o) and btw, daniel hardly ever reads our blog either unless i make him... sad considering everything is mostly about HIM... oh well, :o)

Shannon said...

Well I just learned a lot about you guys I didn't know before. lol I think Ruby is adorable. I think we should hook them up when they get older. Preston was born in Missouri!! ;) I am glad I am not the only one that blog stalks. Hope you don't mind if I link yours to my page so I can see how you guys are now and then :)

Emily Hartvigsen said...

Yay! You have a blog! I was going through my friends on facebook, and discovered you have a blog. We have one too. It's www.hartvigsens.blogspot.com
Come check it out!
Oh, and sorry I'm such a horrible visiting teacher! ;) j/k