Saturday, November 22, 2008

Don't Hate Me, But...

 I didn't like Twilight. Like, at all...
I know! I know! I really hate saying it, because I really tried to like it. It's just that the more I think about it, the more I dislike it. I didn't feel that deep connection between the main characters. I feel like whoever wrote the screenplay focused on all the wrong things. I thought Edward looked good, BUT I didn't like his acting style especially at the beginning--some things were just too cheesy. I almost got killed in the theater for laughing out loud on a few parts. Oops! Oh well! I still love the books. Like, really love them. Maybe I'll reread them now...




5 comments:

Laci said...

i feel ya...

Anonymous said...

Like, at all?!? You're too funny. We can still be friends I guess. :) You're right about the cheesiness- it was full of it! But I still liked it.

Lauren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauren said...

Chessiness? Ya. The worst was the Biology class scene where he grabs his nose. I starting laughing out loud there. I had heard the movie wasn't that great before I went so I wasn't expecting much. I did enjoy the movie but I was disappointed. They could have done so much better and maybe they will with the next one. Oh, I agree with you on the no deep connection, too. I kept thinking, "are people who didn't read the books understanding how much they love each other because they certainly aren't showing it".

thepainterfamily said...

trust me...you're not the only one. I always try to keep quiet about my feelings on the books...I feel like I might offend my friends! hehe! :) I read the first one, and ummm, moved on to other books. what can I say? I can see how people like the plot, I just didn't love her writing. And the movie...ummm, yeah...more of the same. also, I am so impressed with your sugar strike! I swear I could never do that! (maybe for a million dollars)