Thursday, November 20, 2008

Mama Mia!

My friend, Chelsea, called me Tuesday night to see if I would go see Mama Mia! with her at the $1.50 theater. I've never had a desire to see it, but the thought of just going to a movie sounded nice.
WOW! I honestly think that it was the worst and most confusing movie I have ever seen!!! I'm glad Tuesdays are 1/2 off night, because I honestly think $1.50 would be paying too much. I'm glad I went with Chelsea, too, because I didn't feel bad for making fun of it, and she and I had a good laugh. A really good laugh. Especially when Pierce Brosnan was singing. 
Thanks, Chelsea! You made my night!




                                      

1 comment:

Johnsens said...

Oh Claire- So I heard from a couple of people that it was a cute and fun show. So I bought it here in China for about a dollar and watched it with my friend. We were both saying the entire time, "What in the world". So I totally agree with your reaction, and I also laughed when Pierce Brosnan sang, but the movie was definitely CHEESY!